Skyriming Dragonballz Skyriming Dragonballz

I love the Korean Dialogue at one point goku says "We must know where that dragon is going: I never seen such beautiful DragonBalls!"

Great work! Maybe subtitles for non-koreans?

Man Spaghetti Man Spaghetti

Wtf did I just watch?? but this was really good idk why but i liked it a lot. Please do more :)

Wonders: Stardate Wonders: Stardate

I LOVED THIS: especially all the references made to other NewGrounds stuff :) Dot Dot Dot "What if she doesnt WANT breadsticks?" = "What if I dont WAAANT to upgrade Strangth. What teh about Quests!"

Shooting in the Dark Shooting in the Dark

- 4 Stars since it's unrealistic, pixels are crap, and the controls are annoying since the character has to come back to the default spot all the time. (let's not forget the one direction plot)

+1 star for Trying to connect to an ongoing problem in society... but eh, doesn't do much and has very little to stand for itself. I'd say it's pretty flat... only reason it probably got front page is strongly due to the topic i assume.

Good try, sorta hated it though -sorry

Mars Colonies Demo Mars Colonies Demo

Alright before yall go giving this game bad reviews: here's some tips i found after a frustrating 4th turn at mission 3 (100 components + 2 Storages)

This game has a Ton of strategy involved (and yes you need to use the trator beam if your colonists keep kamikazing everywhere)

Stuff you need up ASAP:
Bunkers (if there are hostiles)
Power
Water Pump
Hydroponics
Component Factory! (this is crucial for building shit -without components Nothing gets done)
Metal Extractor
Oxygen Maker! (Never have too many colonists from the start, 3-4 is good enough for a while -unless you're waging a war from head on)

With all these stuff up and running: im sure youll be fine mining for a while: the rest if up to your mission and your management

TIPS ON KAMIKAZE COLONISTS & COMBAT:
1. your colonists by themselves are completely stupid and ineffective in combat
2. Unless they're mining, if they seem to wander just tractor beam their asses
3. When you hear the zap zap shootings: just pull the colonist(s) back, you want live colonists not hurt or dead ones
4. Rely on your bunkers for safety! Colonists as a group make a pretty good army but when you have only 3-5 colonists: bunkers will do the better job
5. Repair your bunkers if their hp is around 50%
6. 2 bunkers is really never enough (keep your bunkers within cover fire distance from each other)
7. When you have 5-6 colonists, Go rape the shit out of hostile buildings (1 at a time)

GLHF

Siegius Arena Siegius Arena

I loved this game: shame that no one realized that this was a sequel to NotDoppler's other roman game where you commanded legions of soldiers. The gameplay was good -though the controls were a bit off since your pinky should be on the main attack button: other than that there is a glitch with the magic seller where nothing is unlocked after the first column. And if I may.... is this a take on the Sparticus story of the romans? It seems like the guy gets pretty famous and we all know about that gladiator who led the slave revolt (winky face)

Giant Beach Pixel Banner Giant Beach Pixel Banner

Karate Kid in Back

NO wonder you're good at this!!!! the other one and this are masterpieces!!!

poxpower responds:

well go buy one then : D

Winter Pixel Poster Winter Pixel Poster

So much stuff....

Great work! haha you even included the weird spider baby from Toy-Story 1 hahahahaha
AWESOme!!!

Blam This Piece Of Crap! Blam This Piece Of Crap!

Funny :)

this you get the line "Blam this Piece of Crap" from the animated review of Dot Dot Dot? because its really funny and it fits well haha

Kuoke responds:

It's from the text when you vote 0 on a flash.