Shooting in the Dark Shooting in the Dark

- 4 Stars since it's unrealistic, pixels are crap, and the controls are annoying since the character has to come back to the default spot all the time. (let's not forget the one direction plot)

+1 star for Trying to connect to an ongoing problem in society... but eh, doesn't do much and has very little to stand for itself. I'd say it's pretty flat... only reason it probably got front page is strongly due to the topic i assume.

Good try, sorta hated it though -sorry

Mars Colonies Demo Mars Colonies Demo

Alright before yall go giving this game bad reviews: here's some tips i found after a frustrating 4th turn at mission 3 (100 components + 2 Storages)

This game has a Ton of strategy involved (and yes you need to use the trator beam if your colonists keep kamikazing everywhere)

Stuff you need up ASAP:
Bunkers (if there are hostiles)
Power
Water Pump
Hydroponics
Component Factory! (this is crucial for building shit -without components Nothing gets done)
Metal Extractor
Oxygen Maker! (Never have too many colonists from the start, 3-4 is good enough for a while -unless you're waging a war from head on)

With all these stuff up and running: im sure youll be fine mining for a while: the rest if up to your mission and your management

TIPS ON KAMIKAZE COLONISTS & COMBAT:
1. your colonists by themselves are completely stupid and ineffective in combat
2. Unless they're mining, if they seem to wander just tractor beam their asses
3. When you hear the zap zap shootings: just pull the colonist(s) back, you want live colonists not hurt or dead ones
4. Rely on your bunkers for safety! Colonists as a group make a pretty good army but when you have only 3-5 colonists: bunkers will do the better job
5. Repair your bunkers if their hp is around 50%
6. 2 bunkers is really never enough (keep your bunkers within cover fire distance from each other)
7. When you have 5-6 colonists, Go rape the shit out of hostile buildings (1 at a time)

GLHF

Siegius Arena Siegius Arena

I loved this game: shame that no one realized that this was a sequel to NotDoppler's other roman game where you commanded legions of soldiers. The gameplay was good -though the controls were a bit off since your pinky should be on the main attack button: other than that there is a glitch with the magic seller where nothing is unlocked after the first column. And if I may.... is this a take on the Sparticus story of the romans? It seems like the guy gets pretty famous and we all know about that gladiator who led the slave revolt (winky face)

Talk Head Talk Head

RAGE!!! I edited a whole 1min 20 second sync and it didnt save!!!@!#@!#@!#@!#@!#@! PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!!

Infectonator 2 Infectonator 2

I LOVE Infectionator!!! Though speaking mulitple languages.... You guys should work more on what the people say.... they're incorrect and awkward phrases. No one real would ever say things in such choppy way.... Other than that! Great Game! I loved the first one and i love this second one even more! better animation too! :)

Madness Clay Destruction Madness Clay Destruction

Lol Im 69th place :D Great Game!!!

Slender 2D Slender 2D

I actually Have the game Slender..... But this still scares the shit out of me. GREAT JOB!!! Though i do miss the tentacles in the 2D version.... you should try making it fling everywhere -Maybe even the $20 Mode?!?!?! :D :D :D

Resistance Is Useless Resistance Is Useless

Great Game! very cute to play :) btw did a Russian make this? Zhukov.... reminds me of the White Sun of the Desert (beloe solitsne pustini) Though i do wish there were some armor upgrades or so, the flanking part made me lose a life....

PozirkGames responds:

Belorussian :)

Intruder Combat Training Intruder Combat Training

The idea and game was good, but i only give a 4 because of the lack of originality, boredom after stage 3, lack of guns, unrealistic gear (you can see by the extremely low ammo count the person does not know the ammo count, vests, and guns -period. This game CAN go far and be something a LOT better -though it seems too much like COD or simply based off of it.

Content needs works, can stand by itself as of now but REQUIRES work -graphics, gameplay, equipment. Boring interaction screens..... and most of DO NOT TRY TO EMULATE C.O.D

Eleventh Hour Eleventh Hour

Good Game, but it lagged for me when i first played it so i could NEVER make it to the shelter in time!
Perhaps a quality button may need to be added in for the later version.

Also! people having the same lag or slow animation/running/shooting speed, just REFRESH THE SCREEN and play the game, it fixes all slow lags and animation speed -i cud beat the game with 12 seconds that way! before i couldnt AT all!!! -CHEERS! Great Game!