Skyriming Dragonballz Skyriming Dragonballz

I love the Korean Dialogue at one point goku says "We must know where that dragon is going: I never seen such beautiful DragonBalls!"

Great work! Maybe subtitles for non-koreans?

Man Spaghetti Man Spaghetti

Wtf did I just watch?? but this was really good idk why but i liked it a lot. Please do more :)

Wonders: Stardate Wonders: Stardate

I LOVED THIS: especially all the references made to other NewGrounds stuff :) Dot Dot Dot "What if she doesnt WANT breadsticks?" = "What if I dont WAAANT to upgrade Strangth. What teh about Quests!"

Cosmic Voyage Cosmic Voyage

Astronaut Encounters LCD for the first time -in SPACE!

Hardcore Gamer! Hardcore Gamer!

so ps3....xbox controllers..... they have 2 dicks?

Toons These Days: Ep 17 Toons These Days: Ep 17

Dang... now I'm not gonna get the random doggy rants that I wait for?? :[[[[[ but still this is great, its funny cuz theres an add with spongebob in it on the side of this video lololololol he and patrick look pretty pissed :P

Toons These Days: Ep 16 Toons These Days: Ep 16

I always love the animation... but lately i keep hearing this sharp buzz everytime Doggie speaks.... is it just me? its really bothersome

A Nightly Problem A Nightly Problem

lol... if any of you guys say that this has never happened to you. Youre either lying or ur dick's not working right :P nice job

Too Scared to Decide Too Scared to Decide

Lol.... but I think the waiter would say: "Sir, MAY I take your order?" not "CAN" thats just plain elementary grammar..... but everything else is spot-on! :)

A Shiny Minecraft tale A Shiny Minecraft tale

Found EVERYTHING :D watched this video over and over for it but it was still entertaining! Great Job! though a bit inconsistent with the armor... :P but thats minor!